Wanted to leave a comment about the game on the main game page, but comments are disabled there :(
The Weekly Game Jam is over. I didn't do any work on this yesterday or today ... not a great management of my time. I was happy with progress and the development of the idea so not too upset. I will be working on this next week also in hopes of getting to the point I wanted it (and adding that extra layer of polish and refinement).
The unrefined raw jam version (0.1.0) is attached. Not entirely feature complete though. Lets see what actually made it in.
Whats in the Game
- Can build buildings (3 types)
- Buildings affect the environment (ground and air pollution)
- Basic economy of power and credits (money)
- Trees grow and healthy tiles and clean the pollution (ground and air)
What Didn't Make It
- I wanted the farm building to create farmers that go out and collect healthy stuff for the farm to operate
- Power Means something (there are no limits to power now)
- Balance (pollution dynamics)
- Wildlife that affects the tiles
So I'm hoping to get this done in the next 2 weeks. I will be out most of next week, so thats no help .. but there isn't that much left to do mechanically.
As always, the source code is available to peruse
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.